The Bucks County LEPC has developed several informative informational pamphlets to assist residents and industry in understanding responsibilities and work of the Bucks County LEPC, the requirements of SARA Title III and certain emergency response procedures which should be followed in the event of a hazmat emergency. These pamphlets may be viewed and downloaded by making a selection from the list below, or printed copies of any item may be requested through the County Emergency Management Agency office.
A NEW Shelter-In-Place video entitled “Emergency Shelter In Place” is available from the LEPC to community groups and organizations. For a free copy please contact the Bucks County Emergency Management Office at (215) 340-8700. Run time is approximately 10 minutes.
You are encouraged to download any of this information for your own use or for distribution.
- Planning For Hazardous Materials Emergencies; Citizen’s Guide #1
- Obtaining Information On Chemicals Stored In Bucks County; Citizen’s Guide #2
- Evacuation From A Hazardous Materials Incident; Citizen’s Guide #3
- Shelter In Place – Emergency Instructions. An informational brochure in PDF format suitable for reproduction.
(Note: To view and reproduce this brochure, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader (click to download).
- READY BUCKS; A computerized telephone emergency notification service. (Sign up here)