Section 324 of SARA Title III provides that the Emergency Response Plan, material safety data sheets (MSDS), chemical lists (Tier I list), inventory forms (Tier II form), toxic chemical release forms and follow-up emergency notices shall be made available to the general public, consistent with the provisions of Section 322 of SARA Title III (relating to trade secrets).
This information for Bucks County is kept at the following location:
911 Freedom Way
Ivyland, PA 18974
Telephone: (215) 340-8700
FAX: (215) 957-0765
Office hours: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday
The following procedure has been established by the Bucks County LEPC for requesting information from the Bucks County Emergency Management Agency:
- All requests for information shall be in writing to the Emergency Management Agency office. If needed, a form letter (as either MSWord .DOC or PDF) is available for downloading or at the County Emergency Management office. You may also email the Bucks County Emergency Management Agency with your request at mailto:email@example.com
- Files may be reviewed in the EMA office but no copies will be made.
- All requests received by the EMA office will be sent to the company in question so that they may supply the requested information.
- Companies should send requested information to the County EMA for distribution to requesting party.
- County EMA will supply the information provided to the requesting party with a copy of correspondence to the company in question.
A fee schedule has been established by the Committee to help defray the cost of reproduction, file maintenance, and postage, as follows:
$1.00 for the first page of information copied
$ .25 for each additional page copied
To view a pamphlet with additional information, Click Here.